Montag, Oktober 08, 2007

after a long pause

I feel a sense of sadness. A feeling of exhaustion....a feeling that perhaps the young Giebenrath can relate to. Many years from now this feeling will be forgotten and just like the pains from a decade ago seem lost somewhere. There was a time when .... Well, I do not remember anymore. I think what makes me wonder is that life and above all the human soul is not like a burning star-mindless and aimless. Its complexity scares me and above all I know someone who I do not know. Why! I care for this flower because it is mine. The Little Prince would be proud of me for I too have flower.

Who is out there? Please tell me, why is this existence so heavy. What sins am I paying for? Oh! I see. I am paying the price for believing in sin. Did I spend those nights staying awake in vein? Why did you not tell me about this illusion?

Abandoned? Could somebody give me directions to my next destination.

Oye! Faisal! You will be laughing at this in another decade as another epoch where you felt your soul shake. This is LIFE!

1 Comments:

Blogger In memory of Mama said...

We have come to such different conclusions about life.

But why conclude when we are incapable of knowing beyond the limits of our very limited perceptions. Why not just live... Why is living so difficult? Isn't that after all the most essential piece of information programmed into us by evolution= The Desire To Live.
Yet we spend time agonizing over the meaning- and often futility- of life. Should we have figured that out via evolution? Shouldn't the ones who have the answers have flourished and multiplied? Hmmm- perhaps the Mormons would know- and perhaps we are already hardwired to fade away. Or perhaps our disease is a curable one. A little dose of prozac might encourage procreation...just like the deaf have their own community and the dwarf's have theirs, perhaps the cynics can create a new race...

5:54 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home